Wednesday, April 1, 2020

La Voz - Live Set 01/20/17



A few years ago I set up a show and convinced 3 of my favorite bands to get back together and play. La Voz was one of them. I hit up their singer Mario and he seemed hesitant about it. After some heavy pestering on my part, he finally agreed. 

What we got was a set that was just under 8 minutes. I didn't actually get to watch them play but listening from the door, they sounded great! They just ran through all their songs and wrapped up as fast as they could.

The entire show had been recorded but due to an idiotic mistake, all the recordings were deleted. This one only survived because I had it sent to me immediately the next day. I can't count how many times I've listened to it. I will forever be thankful to Mario and the rest of the band for playing this show.

https://app.box.com/s/2grmvm3w2ep06ds62eurss2lru0ivqp3

No comments:

Post a Comment